Saturday, November 28, 2009

Surveys ahoy!

Restokin has put a survey for druids on the forums: here.

In case you've ever wondered how Keeva and Kae heal, they're both on page 4.

(^_^)



1. The type of content you expect to heal after patch 3.3 hits: __B__
A) Mostly 5-mans (little to no raiding)
B) Mostly 10-man raids, little to no 25-mans.

C) 25-man raids only.
D) Both 25 & 10-man raids.

2. If you plan to raid 10 and/or 25-man raids after patch 3.3, which raid dungeon do you expect to raid most often: __D,C,B__
A) Naxxramas
B) Ulduar
C) Trial of the Crusader
D) Icecrown Citadel

This question is tricky. ToC doesn't take much time to run as it is, and only the first wing of ICC will be available, so in all honesty, I think it will be a fair amount of equal raiding.


3. When healing in a raid, do you usually: __C___
A) Heal tanks
B) Heal raid members, but not tanks
C) Put HOTs on the tank and then focus on healing the raid members.
D) Only run 5-mans & don't run 10 or 25-man raids.
E) Other (describe what you do).

4. What heal do you use the most? (if you use healing meters, this would be the heal that makes up the greatest % of your healing done - can choose more than 1). _A,C,D__
A) Rejuvenation
B) Lifebloom
C) Wild growth
D) Nourish

E) Healing Touch
F) Regrowth

5. What heal do you use the least? (this would be the heal that makes up the lowest % of your healing done - can choose more than 1). ___E____
A) Rejuvenation
B) Lifebloom
C) Wild growth
D) Nourish
E) Healing Touch
F) Regrowth

6. Do you plan on using the glyph of rapid rejuvenation in 3.3? ___D____
A) Yes
B) No
C) Not sure
D) Sometimes, will swap in & out with another glyph depending on encounter.
E) Don't know what that glyph is or what it does

7. Do you plan on putting talent points in Celestial focus (from the balance tree) to increase your haste in patch 3.3? NOTE: the new haste soft-cap without CF is ~850. ___A____
A) Yes
B) No
C) Not sure

As my gear gains more haste, I'll start pulling points out of CF.

8. What gear set(s) do you hope you will acquire after patch 3.3 comes out? (you can select more than one answer) ___D____
A) At least 2 pieces of tier 7
B) At least 2 pieces of Tier 8
C) At least 2 pieces of tier 9
D) At least 2 pieces of tier 10
E) Not sure

9. Do you expect your healing style to change in patch 3.3? ___B___
A) Yes
B) No

C) not sure.

BONUS QUESTIONS:
What is your current healing style? (Describe) Full HoTs on the MT, All HoTs except LB on the OT, Rejuv likely targets for dmg, ALWAYS rejuv the melee, WG Melee on CD so they always have a HoT and to make the most benefit from Revitalize, except to accommodate raid dmg where needed, WG+Nourish the raid burst dmg, LB+Nourish on WG CD to get that extra HoT on them while WG is not usable and get an extra bloom in case Nourish doesn't get them topped, HT Bomb surprise nukes, SM on CD, where applicable, Innervate myself because the disc priest and Holy Pally never go oom. When the tanks are pulling taunt swap rotations, I'll Fully HoT whoever has the boss, and pre HoT the OT, when the taunt is about to occur I will roll LB on the next tank and let the bloom take care of that pesky "final dmg" swing the boss seems to always slip in. Regrowth + Rejuv through Incinerate Flesh. Rejuv on Snobold Targets. WG through Fires in VoA. On Ony, I'll put full HoTs on the tank and Rejuv the melee so I always have my proc and the melee can benefit from Revitalize. HT Bomb/SM to snipe heals and make my other healers cuss on vent :D

If you chose Yes for #9, how do you think your healing style will change (describe)? Unless I'm glyphed for RR it won't change, however, when I AM glyphed RR, I will drop Regrowth from my rotation in favor of RR + Nourish. In times where I glyph Regrowth, I will drop Rejuv in favor of Regrowth refreshes and Nourish. In cases where I glyph HT, I will drop WG in favor of HT+HoTs+Nourish spam on tanks.

4 comments:

  1. *grin*

    Lots of recognisable names in the survey - it made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is unrecognizable because I had to post on the gfs account. Still permabanned for calling the devs retarded. :(

    I is cuppycakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I considered posting on the forums under Kae, my alliance druid, but she's kinda... feral. :) So "Kaelynn" it is!

    I want to sit down with the CF spec and decide if it's worth even considering, for myself. I've mostly ignored it out of assumption that I'd have to give up too many useful talents from deep resto to get to it, but I suppose I shouldn't dothat outright without at least looking at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'd be shocked at what you can drop from deep resto to get cf, I was cf through most of ulduar 25. You can drop Living spirit, lose points in Seed, drop points from Revitalize. It is really easy to get by with reduced points in certain talents and Seed is a questionable and Situational talent at its best, imo. Also, if you melee is going strong, dropping points from revitalize won't hinder the raid in the slightest. I usually only grab it when the melee is struggling with their dps.

    ReplyDelete