Sunday, December 13, 2009

Blizzard goes elitist and Tanks get slapped

Here's a nifty note a lot of people miss:

ICC has bosses that do Gear Checks. WTF is a gear check? In Blizzard terms, a GC is something that a boss does from time to time to make sure you have the appropriate level gear for the instance and if you do not, it kills you. This check is random and completely sucks.

In normal terms: GEAR = SKILL LOLOLOLOL

I hate you blizzard. That's the biggest slap in the face, most elitest and hypocritical thing you have done to date.

Because of this ridiculous addition to the game, I had to deal with our Backup tank unknowingly wipe the raid 15 times. Yeah that was fun. More fun was when our OT, who was MT because our MT decided her head hurt.. again... decided that the wipes were a healing issue. Enter Angry Tree.

I wasn't mad because I got called out. I'm a big tree, I can handle it. I has liquor.

No, what pissed me off was that we had three healers, all who were running heals on her constantly, who she straight told sucked. Her exact words were, I went down because I had no heals.

No heals huh? You mean to tell me that all these heals and absorbs in my healing log are all made up? That this whole time we were bouncing around the room healing each other and forgot that there were tanks to heal? STFU, you selfcentered bitch. My healers are sending me tells complaining that no matter how hard they heal you, you still die. We even made the dps sit back and had the healers only heal the tanks. No dps, no crazy switching. Just tanking and healing. With THREE healers ONLY healing TWO tanks, somehow our tanks went SPLAT!

I can accept a mistake, but telling a healer who is healing you undeserved ass, that they aren't actually healing? Oooooooooooo. You just made my permanent shit list, bitch. Even if I wasn't the assigned healer, I KNOW your ass got healed. This from the same girl who quits raiding early because, I can't focus.

ITS BEEN 2 HOURS! WTF DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FOCUS?!?!?!

/scream

I'm picking up tank gear now because I can't stand her attitude. I'LL tank in her place. I have two priests who want to heal and a pally who is awesome. I don't need your holier than thou attitude muckin up my raids.

Point of the story? DON'T PISS OFF YOUR HEALERS, YOUR ASS WILL GET BENCHED.

2 comments:

  1. That would have pissed me off too. I hate that holier than thou attitude. Especially dislike when people are quick to blame others first. I always look at logs, and see if I could have done something differently. That's one of the main reasons I stopped raiding on my toons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem was fixed. Two of the healers and the raid lead left for another guild, but there's more to it than all that. Some GMs shouldn't log on when they are drunk...

    ReplyDelete