Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gogo Purple Kitteh

Also, gogoo Broken Blizz Ui.

Yup, Blizzard erroneously wrote the code for their ItemPriceTooltip Ripoff and now there's this redunckulous error floating around in my buggrabber. Thanks for that. My own IPTT was working just fine.

Also, thanks for ripping off DruidManaBar. You even managed to make it look identical to the original author's. Very pro ninja.

Also with the change to mob difficulty levels, there have been some errors with ouf. Not anything important, just a slight graphical issue that only slightly annoys me. There is also an error with Postal. And TomTom. And Grid.

Not at the front of this content push, but then, I don't really care. The pro side to this patch is I hit 60 on Monday. Now I has cheap mount and lvl 60 birdo form.

No comments:

Post a Comment